Councillor Support

If you require support or assistance from me or the City of Vancouver in any sort of official capacity, please visit my Councillor page on for details or email pete dot fry at vancouver dot ca. You can also contact me at this address for matters regarding my roles at UBCM, Metro Vancouver, or National Zero Waste Council.

Please note that communications to and from me in an official capacity are subject to the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (FIPPA), which sets out the extent to which public bodies are held accountable for their information practices and your right to access information records.

Subscribe to news and updates

If you would like to subscribe to my very occasional mailing list, follow this link!

Get In Touch

If you would like to get in touch with me about anything else, including contents of this site, or if you would like to offer me your support or services, please use the form below.